Filling every day with care, dignity and fulfillment.
Making each resident feel safe and valued is our purpose. Making each day the best it can be is our pleasure. We are proud to offer our residents structured independence and specialized activity programs that enrich social, spiritual and community involvement in a safe and secure environment. Private suites, beautiful and inviting common spaces and a secure outdoor patio make Ecumen Meadows’ Memory Care neighborhood a comfortable and nurturing environment.
Our Memory Care residents enjoy:
- Private suite with private bath
- Three meals a day, plus snacks, in a family dining area with meal assistance
- Staff support and nursing services for activities of daily living
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Licensed nurses on site weekdays
- Personalized health care plan
- Housekeeping with daily trash removal, laundry and linen change as needed
- All utilities (excluding telephone) including cable TV
- Regularly scheduled social, physical, spiritual and recreational programs
- Exercise classes
- Personal grooming assistance morning and evenings
- Bathing and bathroom assistance
- Transfer assistance
- Comfort checks
- Escorts to meals and programs within the Ecumen Meadows community
- Emergency response system
- Medication management and administration
- Diabetic monitoring and insulin management (available at an additional cost)
- Music and aroma therapies
For more information, please call us at 507-372-7838 or click here to request information online.